Thursday, August 15, 2013

About Me

Annyeong hasaeyo! Naerunum RONA JEAN BITON imnida, "RJ" for short. I'm studying Communication Research at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Manila and already in the third year level.

I'm just a simple student yet a bitch. Yah right, a BITCH! As in Beautiful Individual That Creates Haters :) 

I love singing, dancing, and playing guitar. Music is my passion. It makes me inspired and sometimes, I can relate my life to the music.

As of now, I'm imagining myself as a Disc Jockey (DJ) on the radio. But if I will become a journalist instead of becoming a DJ someday, I'll prefer to write some news about entertainments including lifestyles of celebrities, new movies, latest fashion, etc...

Because I also love fashion, "Fashion for All Seasons" is the title of my blog. It is about your own styles in dressing up yourself that could represent your image as a human being.
In this blog, I will assure you that I will post the latest fashions for you to be in (kuno!).

Gomaweo! Saranghae <3 <3 <3! :)


“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”
Coco Chanel


“Fashion changes, but style endures.”
Coco Chanel