Monday, February 16, 2015

First Day of My Internship


It was the first day of my internship at CEBSI (Christian Era Broadcasting Service International, Inc.)-INCTV. Employees are great and very approachable. They already treated me as one of them.

The HR Head, Mr. Roy Monreal, assigned me at their Marketing Research Section and told me to encode the answers in the survey questionnaires about their market branding as my first task on my first day.

I was able to meet ate Tin and kuya Edward. They are in the Marketing Research Team of INCTV and serve as my mentors. They graduated at the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Ate Tin is a Broadcast Communication graduate, while kuya Edward is a Journalism graduate.

Ate Tin showed me the different studios inside the network and also the make-up room. Make-up artists are great and funny.

Overall, I had an exciting on-the-job training on the first day of my internship and hoping for more adventurous tasks.